Sunday, October 4, 2009

How are You Planning to Live the Next Few Days?


I plan to live lean and happy! Pic of my fridge after market day:

pea shoots
peppers
cucumbers
rosemary
farm fresh eggs
Chinese broccoli
Greek style yogurt
organic chicken drums
garlic
onions
Brazil nuts
red and green cabbage
broccoli
cauliflower
goat cheese
cilantro
bison steak
green beans
spicy salad mix
mizuna
arugula
tatsoi
homemade sauerkraut
zucchini

For a man who needs to hold his weight:
real chocolate
Ezekiel sprouted wraps
dates

We also got a couple of Spicely packs, sesame seeds, and my favorite whole milk Voskos yogurt, spent about $120 for two people.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Looks extremely similar to my fridge!!!
I can see the Ezekiel sprouted wraps in the drawer...did you know they freeze very well? No more worries about them molding. Just take out one at a time and in no time they are room temp and can be toasted on the burner (or microwave). =)
AND I figured out that my wine fridge is a perfect temp for storing chocolate - not too cold! And since I so rarely drink wine these days, there's plenty of room for chocolate!! LOL

Leah said...

Ha, those are two great tips. I think someone just told me their Ezekiel went moldy.