Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekly Meal Prep Sunday July 26

























I decided to use mustard seed on my chicken pieces this week, so I had to find something else for the egg salad. Tomatillos looked nice, so I roasted them in chili powders and olive oil and made a sauce in the blender. I set some aside to go on my eggs. After it cooled, I mixed the rest with sour cream to make egg salad, which made a nice variation on my favorite food. I warn you: it isn't beautiful.
As for the chicken pieces, I marinated them overnight in lemons garlic and torpedo onion, elongated purple outside white inside usually sold with sprouts on. I used mustard, turmeric, cayenne and Garlic Herb Sensation from Spice World.
As usual, I stocked myself with eggs salad greens cucumbers broccoli celery onions garlic horseradish yogurt cheese, etc. washed and/or prepped it for the week. Nandor got a very neat variety of cucumber.

No comments: