Sunday, July 26, 2009

Breakfast Out - Swingers Santa Monica

I met Lucas and his son Stanley for breakfast at Swingers in Santa Monica (Lincoln and Broadway). I tend to think of it as an OK place for clean eaters, but I haven't been in a while. Their menu hasn't changed much. I looked it over and there are plenty of options for clean eaters. I used to love their turkey sausage, but I didn't try it this time.
I had an omelette with spinach, mushroom and Swiss cheese, large tasty tomatoes on the side. It came out looking plain, but tasted pretty good, not too salty. I'm glad to report it wasn't dripping in mystery fats. I had Tazo green tea. Lucas had a breakfast burrito and Stan had fruit and cottage cheese, and they were happy.
The bill was reasonable and the service was very, very good.

No comments: