Monday, July 20, 2009

Meal Planning this Week


I made a large batch of organic chicken thighs for lunches, dinners, with black pepper, sea salt, garlic, lemon, cumin, bit of apple cider vinegar. It almost gives it a Filipino adobo taste, but without the soy sauce.
Next was cucumber sour cream dip with parsley and dill for my veggie snacks. I agonized over the choice between organic sour cream with weird binders and additives and Daisy sour cream. The ingredients list for the Daisy is just sour cream. I went with that for the taste.
I made egg salad with celery, minced onion, horseradish, more parsley, Spice World Mexican seasoning, turmeric, salt and pepper, bit of Greek yogurt.
I bought wild caught Dover sole for Monday dinner. It was cheap.
Large batch of red cabbage slaw with sesame seeds and lime juice, pepper. I like this as a side and it keeps for several days.
I washed and sliced a bunch of veggies for quick breakfasts and snacks. Stocked up on farm eggs at the West LA farmers market and got a batch of sauerkraut going, as shown.

No comments: