Sunday, December 13, 2009

Two Weeks to Bikini

I will be in South Florida after Christmas, hoping that I'll look great in my bikini. I've maintained my weight during my forced inactivity, but I've lost muscle in the hips, glutes and the backs of my upper thighs. Trying to focus on activating those deep muscles without much impact.

Diet-related goals for the next 14 days - as much raw and cooked veggies as I can eat, mostly green ones.

Today:
Breakfast - 2 cups coffee with cinnamon, 2 eggs, olive oil, red onion, broccoli and spinach served over arugula
Snack - 2 bowls mostly veggie soup with red cabbage, lots of celery, and onion
Lunch - 1 butter drumstick with garlic, more soup, red cabbage slaw with celery and collards
Snack - red radishes and daikon
Dinner - swordfish with garlic, olive oil, chard, more red cabbage slaw

No comments: